Premiere Pro Exporting with Occasional "Glitch" or "Glitch frames?" Here's Some Fixes!

 The article below provides some fixes but I also want to include the one that worked for me first.

My working fix:

I had a project that appeared to be on a hard drive that was disconnecting from the computer occasionally. I moved that data (on the faulty wired drive) to a new drive first. Then I imported the premiere cc project into a new project. Both of these things together seemed to work.

In this example, I succeeded in exporting without hitting the "use proxies" button (which is not ideal) and I did only one pass VBR, target bitrate around 20, no special export settings.


here is more on the topic here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premiere-pro-always-exports-with-glitches-lately/td-p/14238672